A Complete Guide to Ordering from the Kroger Deli
Since it first opened, Kroger has provided Americans with fresh groceries at affordable prices — and this doesn’t exclude their deli. The Kroger deli has a variety of favorite subs and sandwiches and different meats and cheeses for shoppers to choose from. Whether you are buying sliced meat and cheese for your home or picking up your lunch for the day, Kroger deli has you covered.
Kroger deli offers a variety of products, from meats and cheeses to subs to party platters and hot foods. The Kroger deli is typically open from 8 am to 9 pm every day. You can order from the Kroger deli online using their website or the Kroger Fresh app. You can use the Kroger weekly ad and digital coupons to save on deli orders.
Keep reading to learn more about what days and times the Kroger deli is open, what is on their menu, and how you can order from the Kroger deli online and save on your orders!
What Are the Hours for Kroger Deli?
Kroger deli hours are often the same as the Kroger stores, but this may depend on the location. Most Kroger delis are open Monday through Sunday, from 8 am to 9 pm; however, some are open until 11 pm. The Kroger deli is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday and may have adjusted hours on other holidays.
Most Kroger delis have the same hours as the Kroger stores, but these hours vary depending on the location.
Typically, Kroger deli is open throughout the week, Monday through Sunday, from 8 am to 9 pm.
However, because some Kroger stores are open until 11 pm, some delis are open until 11 pm.
Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Easter Sunday are the only holidays that the Kroger deli is closed on.
Kroger deli holiday hours may be adjusted for other holidays, but this also depends on your local store.
The best way to determine your local Kroger deli hours and holiday hours is by contacting the store directly.
To find your local Kroger store, use the Kroger store locator on the website and add your zip code or city and state to the search function. After you select your store, you will find their contact information.
|Day||Kroger Deli Hours|
|Monday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Thursday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Friday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Saturday||8 am to 9 pm|
|Sunday||8 am to 9 pm|
What Is on the Kroger Deli Menu?
The Kroger deli menu has a variety of fresh and packaged meats and cheeses for shoppers to choose from. You can also purchase hot foods, soups, dips, salads, party platters, sushi, and more at the Kroger deli.
Here is a list of what you can find at the Kroger deli counter.
1. Deli Meats and Cheeses
The Kroger deli menu includes name-brand meats and cheeses that are fresh and high quality. Here are some of the popular brands they have in stock:
- Boar’s Head meat and cheese
- Private Selection of meat and cheese
- Clifty Farm Country Ham
- Kahn’s Deluxe Club Bologna
- Oscar Meyer sliced and packaged meat
- Kroger Grab & Go cheeses
2. Chicken and Ribs
Kroger deli also has hot food, like chicken and ribs, ready to be taken home and served to your family.
While Kroger sets out their own chicken and rib products, they also sell other brands like Home Chef, Fresh Foods Market, and Bourbon Brothers.
Here are the chicken and rib products they sell at the Kroger deli:
- Fried chicken
- Popcorn chicken
- Whole chicken
- Chicken tenders
- Full slab of ribs
- Buffalo boneless wings
- Buffalo bone-in wings
- Baked chicken
- Rotisserie bone-in chicken wings
- BBQ boneless wings
- Garlic parmesan chicken
- Grilled chicken nuggets
- Nashville hot chicken tenders
If you are craving a warm and delicious soup, the Kroger deli menu has a few well-known brands to choose from in their stores, including Panera Bread, Campbell’s, Home Chef, Simple Chef, and Simple Truth.
They even have various casseroles and other hot meals in this section as well. Below is the list of soups Kroger deli sells:
- Broccoli and cheddar soup
- Gluten-free baked potato soup
- Gluten-free tomato soup
- Gluten-free chicken tortilla soup
- Chicken noodle soup
- Loaded potato soup
- Wild rice soup
- Sweet potato souffle
- Beef chili with beans
- Traditional stuffing
- Lobster bisque
- Creamy macaroni and cheese
- Autumn squash soup
- Ancient grain minestrone
- Chicken and dumpling soup
- Turkey gravy
- Italian style wedding soup with chicken
- Spicy black bean soup
- Vegan broccoli and cheddar soup
- Vegetarian sipping soup from Campbell’s
4. Olives, Dips, Spreads, and Snacks
For those looking for snacks in their home or something to pick at a party you’re throwing, the Kroger deli menu has a wide range of dips, spreads, snacks, and olives to purchase.
Here are the brands they carry in their stores:
- Bakery Fresh Goodness
- Bitchin’ Sauce
- Boar’s Head
- Bonne Maman
- Cabo Fresh
- Enjoy Life
- Food for Thought
- Fresh Cravings
- Garden Fresh Gourmet
- Inland Market
- La Panzanella
- La Terra Fina
- Mrs. Marshall’s
- On the Border
- Private Selection
- Simple Truth
- Simple Truth Organic
- Snack Factory
- The Farm at the Red Hill
5. Specialty Cheeses and Meats
The Kroger deli menu has a variety of specialty cheeses and meats you can purchase. Specialty meats and cheeses include prosciutto, provolone, brie, fresh mozzarella, grated parmesan cheese, and so much more.
Here is a list of the brands Kroger deli carries:
- Boar’s Head
- Dutch Masterpiece
- Follow Your Heart
- Maple Leaf
- Mrs. Marshall’s
- Old Croc
- Palmetto Cheese
- Private Selection
- Simple Truth Organic
- Tresors Gourmands
- Vermont Creamery
- Veroni Italy
6. Cold Side Dishes
The Kroger deli menu has a long list of cold side dishes to choose from, many of which are created under the Kroger brand.
From macaroni salad to deviled egg potato salad, here is a complete list of brands of cold dishes sold at the Kroger deli:
- Annie Chun’s
- Boar’s Head
- Bob Evans
- Chatham Village
- Cucina & Amore
- Eden Foods
- Edward & Sons
- Explore Cuisine
- Fantastic World Foods
- Frontier Soups
- Funny Farm
- Garden of Eatin’
- Good Citizens
- Happy Tot
- Home Chef
- Indian Life
- La Tortilla Factory
- Loma Linda
- Lotus Foods
- Maya Kaimal
- Miracle Noodle
- Mrs. Marshall’s
- Nature’s Earthly Choice
- Ocean’s Halo
- Pametto Chicken Salad
- Panera Bread
- Real Food Blends
- Rio Rancho
- Season Brand
- Swiss Delice
- Tasty Bite
- Thai Kitchen
- The Jackfruit Company
- Tony Chachere’s
- Upton’s Naturals
- Vana Life Foods
- Vegan Burger
- Veggiecraft Farms
- the GFB
7. Party Platters
If you have a party or a gathering at your home, the Kroger deli menu has a wide variety of party platters and gift sets to choose from.
Here is a list of party platters the Kroger deli sells:
- Kroger Snack Bites Plater
- Kroger Pepperoni Mild Cheddar and Crackers Snack Tray
- Hormel Gatherings Supreme Party Tray
- Private Selection Gourmet Cracker Cuts Sliced Cheese
- Hormel Hard Salami & Pepperoni Party Tray
- Kroger Turkey Cheddar Cheese & Crackers Snack Tray
- Hormel Honey Ham Turkey & Cheese Party Tray
- Kroger Pepperoni Salami & Crackers Party Tray
- Deli Fresh Vegetable Tray
- Deli Medium Assorted Sandwich Tray
- Taylor Farms Veggies & Hummus Snack tray
- Columbus Charcuterie Tasting Board
- Taylor Farms Veggies Chips & Guacamole Snack Tray
- Deli Tea Sandwich Platter
- Deli Pita Pocket Platter Tray
- Deli Cubed Meat and Cheese Tray
- Deli Fiesta Dip Tray
- Chicken Salad Sandwich Platter
- Deli Medium Antipasto & Olive Tray
- Italian Cheese Board Gift Set
- Ultimate Salami Collection in Gift Box
- Irish Cheese Board Gift Set
- Aged to Perfection Gourmet Cheese Assortment
- Dutch Cheese Assortment
- igourmet Compassionate Thoughts Gourmet Gift Box
- Bacon Lover’s Feast in Gift Box
- Set of Swiss Fondue Cheeses in Gift Box
- Gourmet Mustard Lover’s Assortment in Gift Tray
- Champagne Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
- Thinking of You – Gourmet Gift Basket
- Gourmet Italian Essentials Gift Basket
- Greek Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
- igourmet British Luxury Gift Basket
- igourmet Canadian Cheese Board Gift Set
- igourmet Favorite 4 Gourmet Cheese Sampler in Gift Box
- Dutch Cheese Board Gift Set
- Spanish Cheese Board Gift Set
- Cheeses for the Steak and Wine Lover Gift Box
- igourmet assortment of Gourmet Meat and Cheese Favorites
- igourmet Celebrate France Gift Box
Sushi is made fresh and packaged at the Kroger deli, and the sushi rolls available on the Kroger deli menu include:
- California Combo
- California Crunch Roll
- California Roll
- Philly Roll
- Spicy California Roll
- Vegetarian Roll
- Mixed Combination Sushi Roll
- New York Crunch Roll
What Kind of Subs and Sandwiches Does Kroger Have?
The Kroger deli menu includes a selection of ready-to-go sandwiches and subs you can pick up while shopping. If you do not want one of their pre-made options, you can create a made-to-order sub sandwich with Boar’s Head meats.
If you are looking for a sandwich on the go, the Kroger deli has a few options you can choose from.
Here are the subs and sandwiches the Kroger deli has:
- Ukrop’s chicken salad
- Ukrop’s turkey, bacon, and provolone wrap
- Ukrop’s honey ham and turkey sliders
- Home Chef classic chicken sandwich
- Ukrop’s honey turkey and cheddar roll
- Boar’s Head fresh Italian sub
- Boar’s Head turkey sandwich
- Boar’s Head ham and swiss sandwich
- Boar’s Head black forest ham sandwich
For those who aren’t looking for any of the above options, you can make your own sandwich with the deli products available.
Can You Order From the Kroger Deli Online?
You can order from the Kroger deli online through the Kroger app or the website. However, only pre-packaged items can be delivered to your home. Fresh deli meats, sandwiches, hot foods, and party platters can also be ordered from the Kroger deli online using the Kroger Fresh app, but these orders must be made for pickup.
Kroger deli items can be bought online through their app and the website, but there are certain requirements.
Pre-packaged deli products can be delivered to your home; however, fresh products like sandwiches, party subs, hot foods, and party platters are only available for pickup through the Kroger Fresh app.
In addition to Kroger’s own employees, Kroger delivery also uses third-party apps like Instacart to fulfill orders.
There is no delivery fee for orders that are $35 or over, and you can even cancel your order up until your shopper begins gathering your items.
For Kroger pickup, orders are also free if they are $35 or over, and for orders below $35, there is a $4.95 pickup fee.
You can pick up your order during store hours on any day of the week. So you can choose which date and time are most convenient for you.
How to Order From the Kroger Deli Online
You can order from the Kroger deli online through the Kroger website or the app. However, to order fresh products, hot foods, and party platters for pickup, you’ll need to use the Kroger Fresh app or the Fresh page on the website. Once you finish creating your order, you can pick it up at your local store’s fresh food area.
Here are step-by-step instructions for ordering from the Kroger deli online using the Kroger Fresh app.
1. First, sign in to your Kroger account or create it if you don’t have one. If you do not want a Kroger account, select “Continue as Guest.”
2. Select your store using the Kroger app’s store locator. You can find your store by providing your zip code, city, or state. Once your store is selected, click on “Order and Pickup Here.”
3. Use the search bar at the top of the app to find your items. Here, we’ll order one of their sandwich platters.
4. Select your item, then add any necessary instructions. You can adjust the quantity here as well. Once ready, click “Add to Cart.”
5. Search for any products you would like to add to your order, then press the cart icon at the bottom of your app to access your cart. Then, click “Checkout” to pay for your order.
6. Select your pickup date and time and add your contact information for the order. Once you are ready, click “Place Order” at the bottom of the app.
If you have an account with Kroger, you can save all your recent orders and payment methods to pay for your order on the app.
Those who create orders on the app will need to pay for their items at the time of pickup.
Note that the price may be different from when you placed the order on the app. This is because final prices will be calculated when you pay for your order in person.
Ordering on the website is similar to ordering on the Kroger Fresh app, and you’ll be able to see available items on the left-hand side of the page.
Does Kroger Have Catering?
Kroger has a variety of party platters and trays to help cater for your events. You can order these platters online, or they have them available for Grab & Go. Kroger also has snacks, chips, sweets, and treats available to cater to your occasion.
If you are looking for a party platter or some desserts and snacks for your event, you can check out the variety of options available at your local Kroger store.
Kroger catering trays can be ordered online or picked up while shopping.
You can order catering options online 24 hours in advance or for same-day pickup, depending on the type of catering.
Same-day pickup is available for orders with fresh deli meat and cheese from Pizza Romana and Chicken Meals.
Catering and party trays should be ordered from Kroger at least 24 hours in advance.
Items from the Kroger bakery must be placed 48 hours or more in advance, while most party platters and floral arrangements can be placed 24 hours in advance.
How to Save on Kroger Deli Orders
You can save on Kroger deli orders by utilizing the Kroger weekly ad and digital coupons. You can access the weekly ad on the Kroger app or the website and even have it emailed to you. You can also clip digital coupons onto your pickup order and load cashback to your Shopper’s Card.
Kroger makes saving on orders easy with its weekly ad, digital coupons, and cashback opportunities. These discounts can be used to save money on your deli orders online and in-store.
The Kroger weekly ad is released every Wednesday at midnight EST and ends on Tuesday.
The weekly ad gives you a preview of Kroger’s specials and what is on sale. The weekly ad can be downloaded as a PDF from the website and app, and you can even have it directly sent to your email.
To use digital coupons, you need to have a Shopper’s Card with Kroger. These digital coupons can be loaded into your Shopper’s Card and can be used for eligible products when you check out. You can save up to 150 coupons at a time.
Kroger Cash Back Rewards is another way to save on Kroger deli orders. These rewards allow you to earn cash on your purchases that can be loaded into your Shopper’s Card or be paid out directly to your PayPal account.
Kroger deli has a variety of meats and cheeses, soups, sandwiches, hot meals, and party platters at affordable prices. And Kroger makes ordering deli items easier with the Kroger Fresh app and the website.
With plenty of deals and coupons available, you have many opportunities to save on your deli order. If you are looking for deli items that are of high quality, make sure to check out the Kroger deli at your local store or online!
If you’re interested in finding out more tips about shopping at Kroger, check out the related articles below.