Does The Cheesecake Factory Take Reservations? (Yes, Here’s How to Make One)
The Cheesecake Factory has always been a fan favorite for celebrations and dining out. Known for their large portions and quality dining experience, getting a table could come with a lengthy wait time. Lucky for eager diners, The Cheesecake Factory now takes reservations.
The Cheesecake Factory takes limited reservations during off-peak dining hours. Reservations can be made online or by phone for parties of six or less. Reservations for larger parties are based on availability, and some Cheesecake Factory restaurants have banquet halls for functions. Delivery and takeout are also available.
In this article, we’ll cover how to make a reservation at The Cheesecake Factory and the best times to do so.
Click below to get your favorite food delivered with Grubhub or DoorDash!
Can You Make Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory?
You can make reservations at The Cheesecake Factory online or by phone for parties of six or less. The Cheesecake Factory only accepts a limited number of reservations, which may not be available during peak dining hours. Large parties can also make reservations at The Cheesecake Factory, depending on the location.
Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory can be made for up to six people. You can make a reservation by calling the restaurant or visiting the Reservations Page on their website.
Reservations at busier Cheesecake Factory locations may only be available during off-peak dining hours and not during the busy hours like the evenings, weekends, holidays, and special event seasons.
Many Cheesecake Factory locations are willing to make reservations for large parties of seven or more people, but availability varies by location.
The Cheesecake Factory restaurants that accommodate large parties will allow reservations for early lunch when the restaurant opens, for weekday afternoons between 3 pm and 5 pm, and during other off-peak dining hours.
The best way to inquire about a reservation for a large party at The Cheesecake Factory is to call the restaurant and speak to a manager.
In addition, private functions of 25-200 people can be accommodated at a few Cheesecake Factory locations with banquet halls. These locations include the following:
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Denver, CO
- Boca Raton, FL
- Skokie, IL
- Las Vegas, Nevada – The Forum Shops at Caesars
- Salt Lake City, UT
Reservations for private functions can be made by visiting the Banquet Information page on The Cheesecake Factory’s website.
Why Did The Cheesecake Factory Start Taking Reservations?
The Cheesecake Factory started taking reservations to manage throughput while increasing access to restaurant seating. Limited reservations began in 2019 in addition to takeout and delivery services to increase sales while providing additional convenience for their guests.
Companies are constantly tracking sales and looking for ways to improve their services.
One of the focus areas for The Cheesecake Factory was to add convenience, which brought them to start offering takeout and delivery.
The Cheesecake Factory understands that one of the biggest hurdles for guests can be long wait lines. And by allowing limited reservations, they hope the guests with limited time will feel encouraged to dine in.
By keeping reservations limited, restaurants can manage throughput by allocating a set number of tables while allowing walk-in guests.
Using Yelp to make reservations also aids in marketing and customers’ access to the Cheesecake Factory’s menu.
What Are the Busy Times at The Cheesecake Factory?
The busy times at most Cheesecake Factory restaurants are during lunch and dinner hours on weekdays. In addition, weekends can be busy throughout the day until around 9 pm. The Cheesecake Factory’s peak lunchtimes are between noon and 2 pm, and the peak dinner times fall between 6 pm and 8 pm.
The Cheesecake Factory will often not allow reservations during their busy times. Aside from peak mealtimes, these may also include holidays and special events.
The Cheesecake Factory does not take reservations for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any other occasion when people commonly choose to dine out.
To avoid waiting during peak mealtimes, it’s best to arrive early or dine late instead.
You can also save time by sitting at one of the “high-top” tables in the bar areas of Cheesecake Factory restaurants. These tables are self-seating, and the entire menu is available to order.
Another way to avoid the busy times at The Cheesecake Factory is to order pickup or delivery online. Their entire menu, except alcoholic drinks, is available to order for takeout.
The Cheesecake Factory delivery is fulfilled through DoorDash and may not be available at every location.
Delivery from The Cheesecake Factory costs between $1.99-$5.99 plus a service fee of 10-11% of the order total. A free Curbside To-Go service is also available.
Selfies welcome, especially when you’ll be smiling about our limited reservations on @Yelp – Yes, you heard us. We offer limited reservations now.🙌— The Cheesecake Factory 🍰 (@Cheesecake) February 3, 2020
How to Make Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory
You can make a reservation at The Cheesecake Factory by calling the restaurant or visiting the Cheesecake Factory’s website. You can also make Cheesecake Factory reservations through Yelp for up to a month in advance.
You can find step-by-step instructions on how to make a reservation on the Cheesecake Factory website:
1. First, go to the Cheesecake Factory website.
2. The “Reservations” page can be found in the menu. The menu can be accessed by clicking on the three lines at the top of the page. When accessing the website from a computer, you can also click on “Reservations” at the top of the page.
3. Click on “Make a Reservation” on the Reservations page. After entering your preferred location, click on “Find A Table” to see the available reservation times.
4. After choosing your preferred location, you’ll be redirected to Yelp’s “Reservations” page. Choose your preferred date and time and how many people will be in your party, then click “Find a Table”.
5. The available times will be displayed. If none of the available times work, you can click on “See reservations on other dates” to choose a reservation that’s better suited.
6. After choosing your reservation, enter your name, phone number, email address, and any special requests you may have. Once your information is entered, click “Confirm” at the bottom of the page to finalize your reservation.
Can You Make Cheesecake Factory Reservations on Yelp?
You can make a Cheesecake Factory reservation on Yelp in several ways. Accessing the “Reservations” page on the Cheesecake Factory website will automatically direct you to Yelp. In addition, you can make a reservation directly through the Yelp website or mobile app.
In the previous section, we showed you how to make a reservation on Yelp through the Cheesecake Factory website.
In this section, we will go through the steps to make a Cheesecake Factory reservation through the Yelp mobile app instead.
1. Download and open the Yelp mobile app. Enter “Cheesecake Factory” in the search bar and find your preferred location, then click on “Reserve Now” at the bottom of the listing.
2. You can also select the location, then scroll halfway down the page to the section called “Make a Reservation”.
3. Choose your preferred date and time, then click “Reserve a Table”.
4. Enter your name, phone number, email address, and any special requests you may have. Once your information is entered, click “Reserve” at the bottom of the page to finalize your reservation.
How Do You Cancel Cheesecake Factory Reservations?
You can cancel Cheesecake Factory Reservations by calling the restaurant directly. You can also cancel reservations online that were made through Yelp.
Canceling Cheesecake Factory reservations online can be done following the steps below:
- Open the Yelp app and click “More” at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page, click on “Reservations”.
- Your Cheesecake Factory reservation will appear on the next page. Click on “Edit/Cancel”
- To cancel the reservation, simply click on “Cancel”, then confirm your action. This screen also gives you the option to change the date and time of your reservation.
Can You Make Cheesecake Factory Reservations on OpenTable?
Unfortunately, you cannot make Cheesecake Factory reservations on OpenTable because The Cheesecake Factory is not on OpenTable’s reservation network. The Cheesecake Factory only accepts reservations through the restaurant, on the Cheesecake Factory’s website, or the Yelp website or mobile app.
The Cheesecake Factory is not part of the OpenTable reservation network. However, you can find many other restaurants and make reservations on OpenTable, including:
- Black Angus Steak House
- Duke’s Seafood
- Hard Rock Cafe
- The Rock Wood Fired Pizza
- Yard House
The find the restaurants in your area that are part of the OpenTable reservation network, visit OpenTable online, and search for restaurants in your city.
You can then narrow your results with filters like “Price”, “Cuisine”, and “Top Rated” restaurants.
The Cheesecake Factory can get busy, but making a reservation makes it easier to get a table. Reservations are made directly through restaurants or online through Yelp.
While only limited reservations are available for parties of six or less, larger parties can inquire about specific restaurant locations ahead of time.
Delivery and takeout are also available for those who enjoy their meal from The Cheesecake Factory at home.
If you’re interested in learning more tips about The Cheesecake Factory, check out the related articles below.